impressions...inspiration...imagination

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rock On DAD!!


Fun, Fun, Fun birthday card for my DAD!!  I love this stamp and die set from My Favorite Things - Accent it CASSETTE TAPE!!  I cut one out so that the die cut actually made a cassette tape card on the front, cut out an extra cassette and cut off the bottom and popped it up on the card front.  Used the stamps to coordinate the front of the cassette.  Used the Tim Holtz on the edge die - Torn notebook page - to make a tattered edge on the card.  Edged it with ribbon and a Tim Holtz pin and Destiny Charm, that I added some white paint to, to highlight the letters.  Used Tim Holtz Gears and the Movers and Shapers Arrow to accent the front.




Here is the inside of the card!!  The sentiment is from the Triple Scoop Birthday Sentiment stamps from My Favorite Things.  I just embossed with a couple of different blues.


 
This is the inside of the Cassette Tape on the front of the card.  On the bottom you can see the clock hands on the edge of the tape.  As well I used screw head brads to embellish the gears.
 
Thanks for stoppin' by...Lisa

1 comment: