impressions...inspiration...imagination

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Boy Birthday Cards....

I always find it a challenge to make masculine cards, especially for a couple of teenage boys!!  So here is my try at it.  Let me know what you think!!  I sure had alot of fun putting these together.  I love the 3-D and vintage look.

Recipe:
Images from Internet
I used Jasc Paint Shop Pro to edit the Motorcycle picture (it has a Wendy's billboard in it)  My best friend's son works at Wendy's, so I thought I would add that in for him, thanks for the great idea Mya!!  And I personalized the licence plate.
Tim Holtz Alterations Dies - Gadget Gears, Hardware findings, Styled Labels, Ticket strip, Film Strip
Tim Holtz inks, Stamps, Edge Distresser
Technique Tuesday Clear Birthday Stamps
Top Note Die cut
Michael's cardstock, Staples Cardstock
Wal Mart Ribbon
MS Pencil Crayons

Fun, loved making these!!

Thanks for stoppin' by...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment