impressions...inspiration...imagination

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pink Daisies

First of all I apologize for nothing new in quite sometime. I must admit that my husband and I were fortunate to get away for four days to Las Vegas for the first time. What a great time we had. I will try and get some new items posted over the next couple of days. I have a fabulous project that I've been working on for sometime now as a year end thank you gift for my daughter's teachers and support staff at her elementary school. That post will come soon. But first......the Sizzix die that I just love ~ daisies :)





A friend of mine is getting married this coming weekend and a few weeks ago I attended her bridal shower. Her colors are hot pink and black so I came up with the above design for her. I will post the wedding day card that I make for her and her fiance as well.
Recipe: (all Stampin' Up except where noted)
~ Cardstock (all Stampin' Up): basic black, whisper white, melon mambo (hot pink), green galore, certainly celery, and pretty in pink
~ Ink: Stazon Black on the inside and the front it is black embossing powder with versa mark
~ Ribbon: Melon Mambo 5/8" polka dot
~ Ticket punch to do the corners on the inside layers
~ the green foliage stamp is Martha Stewart (sorry cannot remember what it is called)
~ Rhinestone brads are the centres of all the flowers
~ Stamp sets: Well Scripted and Full of Life
This card is 6x6 in size - it is to go along with the theme from her invitations which I helped her with earlier in the year. Thanks for having a peek,
Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment