impressions...inspiration...imagination

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Do you LOVE Mickey Mouse?




Well my Aunt just loves Mickey Mouse and seeing as her birthday is coming I thought that I would make her a themed card.


Lisa and I along with our friend Kim had a fabulous day yesterday puttering around oohing and aawing at different supplies on our crafting research trip to Kelowna ~ oh I must put a shout out to my husband Jeremy who very patiently drove us and shopped with us, held items for us, etc. ~ anyways, one of the items I bought was this very cute Mickey Mouse themed paper in a 12 x 12 sheet. Of course the minute we got back that was my focus was to make this card !! I ended up adding the bow to make sure the card would stand up properly as with the circle bottom it kept wanting to roll over.




Recipe:


~ Creative Memories circle cutters for the different size circles

~basic black card stock by Stampin' Up!

~ white card stock by Stampin' Up!
~ Mickey Mouse designer paper by Creating Keepsakes

~ sentiment stamped inside Stampin Up!

~ button on front - dollar store


Hope you like it!

Cheers,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment